The Worlds Most Watched
EVs on YouTube
In spite of all the global travel restrictions, we’ve managed to take a trip to the depths of YouTube and back to find the most watched pure electric vehicles on the site.
It comes as no surprise that the list is dominated by Elon Musk’s platoon of innovative EVs, but there are certainly a few curveballs that have been thrown into the mix.
Has your favourite EV missed out on the top 10 list? Not to worry, we’ve compiled a table of the top 25 most-watched pure EV’s so you can see how close it was to making the top 10!
Top 25 EVs | The Data | Methodology
Top 25 Most Watched SUVs Data
|Position||Top 25 EVs||Views||Youtube Search Volume|
|1||tesla model s||330,041,884||85000|
|2||tesla model x||255,925,442||105000|
|4||tesla model 3||171,915,436||283000|
|7||audi e tron||69,279,762||35000|
|11||tesla model y||49,217,236||78000|
|12||rimac concept one||48,129,104||5800|
|14||rimac concept two||42,704,406||7900|
|19||jaguar i pace||32,246,136||20000|
|22||kia e niro||19,824,905||1700|
|23||mazda mx 30||16,968,634||250|
- We gathered a list of every pure EV that has ever been produced.
- We then used Ahrefs data to establish the primary keyword for each model i.e. (Audi E Tron, Tesla Model 3).
- Using YouTube API data, we pulled down the top 50 most viewed videos that featured the exact match search term (i.e Audi E Tron, Tesla Model 3) in the title of the video.
- After calculating the number of views for each of the top 50 videos for each car model that featured the search term in the title, we ordered the car models by total view count and entered the relevant data into the graphics.
- You can access all the graphics here