From £11,250 or from £119.23 per month on LeaseFetcher.
The average Fiat 500 driver might face a slight stereotype - girl/boy in their young twenties, rushing home from work to watch the latest episode of Love Island while draining a bottle of Prosecco.
If this sounds like you, more power to you. If it’s not, the Fiat 500 is still worth considering. As one of the cheapest cars on this list, the Fiat 500 is also one of the smallest.
This isn’t a bad thing though. It’s dirt cheap to run, with a combined real world mpg of 47, you won’t be spending too much at the petrol pump.
If you don’t need a lot of space, and want something that’s dead easy to navigate around town, check out the Fiat 500.
- Glass Roof option.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible.
- Really stylish looking little car.
- Inexpensive to buy and run.
- Will be too cramped for many.
- Equipment on the base trim is lacklustre.